Are you looking for the Best 12 Inch Subwoofer Home Theater. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 55683 reviews available online for 12 Inch Subwoofer Home Theater. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 12 Inch Subwoofer Home Theater
|1||Polk Audio PSW505 12" Powered Subwoofer - Deep Bass Impact & Distortion-Free Sound||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|2||SVS SB-1000 300 Watt DSP Controlled 12" Ultra Compact Sealed Subwoofer (Premium Black Ash)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Acoustic Audio PSW500-12 Home Theater Powered 12" LFE Subwoofer Black Front Firing Sub||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Cerwin-Vega XLS-12S 12" Front Firing Powered Subwoofer||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Rockville Rock Shaker 12" Inch Black 800w Powered Home Theater Subwoofer Sub||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-120 12” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 200 Watts of continuous power||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||SVS SB-2000 Pro 550 Watt DSP Controlled 12" Sealed Subwoofer (Piano Black)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||JBL Stage 120 12" 500 Watts Powered Subwoofer||9||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Polk Audio HTS 12 Powered Subwoofer with Power Port Technology - 12” Woofer||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
12 Inch Subwoofer Home Theater Reviews
We have checked about 55683 reviews for 12 inch subwoofer home theater. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- Polk Audio PSW505 12" Powered Subwoofer Deep Bass Impact & Distortion-Free Sound, Up to 460 Watts, Easy...
- SVS SB-1000 300 Watt DSP Controlled 12" Ultra Compact Sealed Subwoofer Premium Black Ash
- Acoustic Audio PSW500-12 Home Theater Powered 12" LFE Subwoofer Black Front Firing Sub,500 Watts
- Cerwin-Vega XLS-12S 12" Front Firing Powered Subwoofer
- Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer
- Rockville Rock Shaker 12" Inch Black 800w Powered Home Theater Subwoofer Sub
- Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-120 12” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 200 Watts of continuous power, 400...
- SVS SB-2000 Pro 550 Watt DSP Controlled 12" Sealed Subwoofer Piano Black
- JBL Stage 120 12" 500 Watts Powered Subwoofer
- Polk Audio HTS 12 Powered Subwoofer with Power Port Technology | 12” Woofer, up to 400W Amp | For the...
1. Polk Audio PSW505 12″ Powered Subwoofer – Deep Bass Impact & Distortion-Free Sound
- HEART-THUMPING MUSIC WITH DEEP, POWERFUL BASS – Polk’s 12-inch Dynamic Balance Woofer sounds better because it is built better.
- ACCURATE SOUND REPRODUCTIONS – Be it delicate, melodious string music or solid blasts and booms from bombs and bullets, this subwoofer picks the subtleties between different kinds of sound correctly and reproduces them with absolute perfection.
- DRIVEN BY IMMENSE 460-WATT POWER, the PSW505 gives HIGH PERFORMANCE IMPACTFUL SOUND WITHOUT ANY DISTORTION.
- VERSATILE & FULLY LOADED – The front grille is detachable, and the back has a magnetically shielded LFE-input for noisy signal aversion, line- & speaker-level inputs and outputs, and a Phase Toggle Switch designed for running multiple subwoofers.
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS – Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 60-120 Hz crossover and 25-125 Hz frequency response.
2. SVS SB-1000 300 Watt DSP Controlled 12″ Ultra Compact Sealed Subwoofer (Premium Black Ash)
- RoHS compliant lead-free construction worldwide safety certifications
- Green standby mode with > 0.5 watts consumption
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology
- Rubber surround for durability and long life
3. Acoustic Audio PSW500-12 Home Theater Powered 12″ LFE Subwoofer Black Front Firing Sub
- HOME THEATER LFE POWERED SUBWOOFER – Dedicated LFE or standard RCA inputs easily connect to your home theater receivers Subwoofer Output.
- 500 WATTS PEAK POWER – Integrated high efficiency power amplifier, 24 – 250 Hz with 98dB at 8ohm, Auto ON/OFF and 0 – 180 degree Phase control switches, Gain and 40 – 140 Hz Crossover control knobs.
- 12 INCH FRONT FIRING WOOFER – Long throw woofer with high rigidity PVA Treated cone, bottom slotted port, Bass Reflex cabinet with vibration absorbing feet, high quality MDF with internal bracing, black ash finish and removable acoustically transparent grill.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS – Standard US 110V grounded wall plug, any home theater receiver with RCA dedicated or LFE subwoofer outputs, home receiver or stereo with raw wire outputs.
- WHAT’S IN THE BOX – Acoustic Audio by PSW500-12 powered subwoofer, 9 foot dual RCA/LFE cable, RCA “Y” adapter, instruction manual – Standing sub with feet size is (H x W x D) 17″ × 14.
4. Cerwin-Vega XLS-12S 12″ Front Firing Powered Subwoofer
- Power Capacity: 250 watts (RMS)
- 12″ Cast Frame High Excursion Woofer
- Frequency Response: 43 Hz – 300 Hz (-3 dB), 38 Hz – 350 Hz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Range: 28 Hz – 150 (-10dB); Crossover: Variable LPF: 50 Hz -150 Hz
- Weight: 48 lb. / 21.7 kg
5. Klipsch R-12SW Subwoofer
- Powerful 12″ copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 400 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies; Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth.
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
6. Rockville Rock Shaker 12″ Inch Black 800w Powered Home Theater Subwoofer Sub
- Rockville Rock Shaker 12 Black 800 Watt Powered 12″ Home Theater Subwoofer.
- Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood.
- High-grade vinyl enclosure covering with a beautiful finish.
- Class “D” Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply.
- Woofer has a Y30 grade magnet, and 2” 4-layer voice coil.
7. Klipsch Synergy Black Label Sub-120 12” Front-Firing Subwoofer with 200 Watts of continuous power
- Spun copper front-firing Cerametallic woofers
- 12-inch, front-firing driver
- 200 watts continuous, 400 watts dynamic power
- Compatible with almost any AV receiver
- Strong, flexible, removable grille
- Contemporary finish to integrate with any decor with ease
- Dimensions: 16” H x 14” W x 19.25” D
- What’s in the box: (1) Sub-120 Subwoofer and power cord – connection wires not included
- Place your subwoofer in a corner for optimal performance
8. SVS SB-2000 Pro 550 Watt DSP Controlled 12″ Sealed Subwoofer (Piano Black)
- Continuous (RMS) power: 550W
- Peak power: 1500W
- Frequency Response: ±3dB 19Hz to 240Hz
9. JBL Stage 120 12″ 500 Watts Powered Subwoofer
- Two-tone unique design for wood
- JBL engineering high-definition imaging
- Long excursion powered subwoofer
10. Polk Audio HTS 12 Powered Subwoofer with Power Port Technology - 12” Woofer
- HIGH EFFICIENCY SUB-WOOFER FOR SMALL TO MEDIUM-SIZED ROOMS – The HTS 12 features a 12″ front-firing long-throw woofer with Polk’s proprietary Dynamic Balance Technology designed to fill your room with immersive, three-dimensional sound in great clarity.
- YOUR BEST BET WITH MODERN LOOKS & THUNDEROUS PERFORMANCE – The sleek rounded corners are a highlight, but this sub will surely take your movie & music experience up a notch with its deep rumbling bass from the in-built 200-watt amplifier (400W at peak).
- POLK’S PATENTED POWER PORT TECHNOLOGY delivers deeper bass response with its turbulence-smoothing diffuser that transitions air flow from the speaker into your listening area minimizing any kind of distortion & delivering rich full-range sound everywhere.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY & VERSATILITY – The sub comes with LFE & stereo line level inputs.
- ALL CONTROLS ON THE REAR PANEL – Controls for volume, low pass filter and phase toggle for optimum bass levels (0 to 180 degree) are in close reach – right on the back of the subwoofer.
- Polk’s commitment & expert craftmanship with their use of advanced technology, master engineering, and innovation helps them bring out the BEST IN SOUND SYSTEMS AND SPEAKERS so you can SIT BACK, RELAX AND LISTEN WITH YOUR HEART.
12 Inch Subwoofer Home Theater Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 12 Inch Subwoofer Home Theater stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 12 Inch Subwoofer Home Theater in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 12 Inch Subwoofer Home Theater for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 12 Inch Subwoofer Home Theater Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 12 Inch Subwoofer Home Theater in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 12 Inch Subwoofer Home Theater currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 12 Inch Subwoofer Home Theater based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 12 Inch Subwoofer Home Theater before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 12 Inch Subwoofer Home Theater they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 12 Inch Subwoofer Home Theater, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 12 Inch Subwoofer Home Theater before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 12 Inch Subwoofer Home Theater will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 12 Inch Subwoofer Home Theater if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 12 Inch Subwoofer Home Theater on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.