Are you looking for the Best Dirt Bike Tubes. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 54443 reviews available online for Dirt Bike Tubes. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Dirt Bike Tubes
|1||(2 Pack) AR-PRO 3.00/3.50-12" Exact Replacement Dirt Bike Inner Tubes with TR87 Bent Valve Stem - Highly Compatible with Honda CRF50/XR70||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||StaiBC 2-Pack Dirt Bike Tubes 2.50-10 TR4 Heavy Duty 2.75-10 Dirt Tire Tubes Compatible with 2.50 x 10 2.60 x 10 2.70 x 10 2.75 x 10 Dirt Bike Tire Tubes||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||WPHMOTO 70/100-17 Front + 90/100-14 Rear Wheels Tires and Rim Inner Tube With 15mm Bearing Assembly for Dirt Pit Bikes||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||IRC Standard Motorcycle Tube 80/100-21 HEAVY DUTY||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||90/100-14" 3.00-14 inch Rear Inner Tube for 125cc 140cc Pit Pro Trail Foot Dirt Bike 2 Pack by Gator parts||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||PIVOTRAX 3.00-12 (80/100-12) 12" Heavy Duty Mini Dirt Bike Inner Tube - 2 mm Reinforced Thickness - TR4 Valve Stem Straight||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||New 3.0-12 Inner Tube (2pcs) for Kawasaki Yamaha Dirt Bikes Pit Bike XR CRF 50 70 Kawasaki KLX 110 Suzuki DRZ 110 Yamaha TTR 90||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||AR-PRO 2.50/2.75-10 Dirt Bike Replacement Inner Tubes (2-Pack) - Compatible with Honda Crf50 /Xr50||9||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Kenda 695H5222 Heavy Duty Motorcycle Tube - 80/100-21(300/325-21) TR-6||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||IRC Heavy-Duty Tube - 70/100-19 - TR-4 Valve Stem T20069||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
Dirt Bike Tubes Reviews
We have checked about 54443 reviews for dirt bike tubes. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- AR-PRO 3.00/3.50-12" Exact Replacement Dirt Bike Inner Tubes with TR87 Bent Valve Stem Highly Compatible...
- StaiBC 2-Pack Dirt Bike Tubes 2.50-10 TR4 Heavy Duty 2.75-10 Dirt Tire Tubes Compatible with 2.50 x 10...
- WPHMOTO 70/100-17 Front + 90/100-14 Rear Wheels Tires and Rim Inner Tube With 15mm Bearing Assembly for...
- IRC Standard Motorcycle Tube 80/100-21 HEAVY DUTY
- 90/100-14" 3.00-14 inch Rear Inner Tube for 125cc 140cc Pit Pro Trail Foot Dirt Bike 2 Pack by Gator parts...
- PIVOTRAX 3.00-12 12" Heavy Duty Mini Dirt Bike Inner Tube 2 mm Reinforced Thickness TR4 Valve Stem Straight...
- New 3.0-12 Inner Tube for Kawasaki Yamaha Dirt Bikes Pit Bike XR CRF 50 70 Kawasaki KLX 110 Suzuki DRZ...
- AR-PRO 2.50/2.75-10 Dirt Bike Replacement Inner Tubes |Compatible with Honda Crf50 /Xr50, Razor MX650...
- Kenda 695H5222 Heavy Duty Motorcycle Tube 80/100-21300/325-21 TR-6
- IRC Heavy-Duty Tube 70/100-19 TR-4 Valve Stem T20069
1. (2 Pack) AR-PRO 3.00/3.50-12″ Exact Replacement Dirt Bike Inner Tubes with TR87 Bent Valve Stem – Highly Compatible with Honda CRF50/XR70
- HIGH-QUALITY 3.
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE INNER TUBE REPLACEMENT FOR DIRT BIKES – These inner tubes fit most 90cc, 110cc, and 125cc 4-stroke pit and dirt bikes.
- EXPLOSION-PROOF INNER TUBES – Keep safe in all seasons and weather conditions with an inner tube that won’t explode.
- OPTIMUM IMPACT AND VIBRATION ABSORPTION – Add comfort to your ride with these inner tubes’ thick, shock absorbent butyl rubber.
- TR87 BENT VALVE STEM – This rubber-based metal valve stem is bent at a 90°angle and points to the side to provide maximum clearance.
2. StaiBC 2-Pack Dirt Bike Tubes 2.50-10 TR4 Heavy Duty 2.75-10 Dirt Tire Tubes Compatible with 2.50 x 10 2.60 x 10 2.70 x 10 2.75 x 10 Dirt Bike Tire Tubes
- HEAVY DUTY INNER TUBES: Our 2.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: 2.
- SAVE YOUR MONEY: No special tool installion.
- Package includes: 2PCS 2.50/2.75-10 Inner Tube
3. WPHMOTO 70/100-17 Front + 90/100-14 Rear Wheels Tires and Rim Inner Tube With 15mm Bearing Assembly for Dirt Pit Bikes
- Full set of 70/100-17 & 90/100-14 dirt bike wheels with rim, inner tube, bearings assembly for dirt bikes.
- Front tire 70/100-17 (2.75×17) with 1.6×17 rim / Rear tire 90/100-14 (2.75×17) with 1.85×14 rim
- Aggressive knobs are designed for dirt performance, excellent for intermediate to hard terrain
- Stiffer bead and sidewall construction provide stability and better cornering control
- Package include: 1 x Front wheel + 1 x Rear wheel
4. IRC Standard Motorcycle Tube 80/100-21 HEAVY DUTY
- Impressive joint and valve strength; for Valve Stem Types see above
- Two to three times thicker than standard tubes, IRC heavy-duty tubes are incredibly durable, abrasion-resistant and feature great impact-absorption.
5. 90/100-14″ 3.00-14 inch Rear Inner Tube for 125cc 140cc Pit Pro Trail Foot Dirt Bike 2 Pack by Gator parts
- 90/100-14 Dirt bike tube compatible Size: 3.
- 14 Inch 90/100-14 Rear Inner Tube For 125cc 140cc Pit Pro Trail Foot Dirt Bike Bigfoot Pit Dirt Bike 3.
- 90-100-14 Dirt bike tube package Include :2 pack Inner Tube (90/100-14)3.
- 14″ Rear Inner Tube Is Widely Used On Many Chinese 125cc 140cc 150cc 160cc Bigfoot Pit Dirt Bikes.
- The items are the same as the pictures.
6. PIVOTRAX 3.00-12 (80/100-12) 12″ Heavy Duty Mini Dirt Bike Inner Tube – 2 mm Reinforced Thickness – TR4 Valve Stem Straight
- PIVOTRAX Inner Tubes: Fits most 90/110/125cc, Kawasaki KLX 110 rear tube and as a Yamaha PW80 rear tire tube, Honda CRF50, Honda XR70, Yamaha TTR 90, Yamaha TTR 100, Suzuki DRZ 100, and TAOTAO bikes, with 12” tires that are between 3.
- Premium Material: With 2mm thick sythetic rubber (butyl) that absorbs shocks, bumps and hollows won’t allow to affect your riding experience and safety.
- Safety First: We designed this inner tube to be puncture resistant.
- Dual purpose: Designed specifically for motocross and enduro use.
- Tube Features: Seamless construction and Heavy duty durable TR4 valve stem.
7. New 3.0-12 Inner Tube (2pcs) for Kawasaki Yamaha Dirt Bikes Pit Bike XR CRF 50 70 Kawasaki KLX 110 Suzuki DRZ 110 Yamaha TTR 90
- Inner tube Size 3.00-12, please check pictures and specifications for compatibility.
- It fit for XR CRF 50 70, Kawasaki KLX 110, Suzuki DRZ 110, Yamaha TTR 90, Mini chopper pocket bikes,
- Fits 90cc, 110cc & 125cc 4-stroke Pit Dirt bikes.
- InnerTube will also fit other size 12″ wheels
- Package includes: 3.0-12 Inner Tube (2PCS) (You will receive what you see in the pictures)
8. AR-PRO 2.50/2.75-10 Dirt Bike Replacement Inner Tubes (2-Pack) - Compatible with Honda Crf50 /Xr50
- HIGH QUALITY 2.
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE INNER TUBE REPLACEMENT FOR DIFFERENT DIRT BIKE BRANDS AND MODELS – A tire is only as good as its inner tube.
- EXPLOSION-PROOF INNER TUBES – In extreme sports, there’s no assurance of safety but this does not mean that you’ll need to constantly worry about an impending disaster.
- MAXIMUM IMPACT ABSORPTION – Experience exceptional riding performance with these thick, shock-absorbent butyl inner tubes.
- US-BASED CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM – AR-PRO is a brand you can count on.
9. Kenda 695H5222 Heavy Duty Motorcycle Tube – 80/100-21(300/325-21) TR-6
- 2.5mm thick heavy-duty Tuff tubes are designed to resist punctures and pinch-type flats
- Tuff tubes are two times thicker than OEM tubes and are designed specifically for motocross and off-road use.
- Premium quality butyl rubber inner tube
- Straight metal valve stem
10. IRC Heavy-Duty Tube – 70/100-19 – TR-4 Valve Stem T20069
- Two to three times thicker than standard tubes, IRC heavy duty tubes are incredibly durable, abrasion resistant and feature great impact absorption.
- Impressive joint and valve strength
Dirt Bike Tubes Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Dirt Bike Tubes stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Dirt Bike Tubes in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Dirt Bike Tubes for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Dirt Bike Tubes Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Dirt Bike Tubes in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Dirt Bike Tubes currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Dirt Bike Tubes based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Dirt Bike Tubes before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Dirt Bike Tubes they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Dirt Bike Tubes, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Dirt Bike Tubes before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Dirt Bike Tubes will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Dirt Bike Tubes if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Dirt Bike Tubes on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.