Are you looking for the Best F1 2 Lens. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 57340 reviews available online for F1 2 Lens. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 F1 2 Lens
|1||Canon Rf 85mm F1.2 L USM Ds||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Samyang SYXP85-C XP 85mm f/1.2 High Speed Lens for Canon EF with Built-in AE Chip||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||TTartisan 50mm F1.2 APS-C Large Aperture Manual Focus Fixed Lens Compatible with Fuji X-Mount Camera||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art DC HSM Lens for Canon||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Fujinon XF56mmF1.2 R||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Canon RF 85mm F1.2 L USM Lens||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 25mm F1.2 PRO Lens||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Sony - FE 50mm F1.8 Standard Lens (SEL50F18F/2)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Panasonic LUMIX G LEICA DG NOCTICRON LENS||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Meike 85mm f1.8 Large Aperture Full Frame Auto Focus Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS EF Mount Digital SLR Camera Compatible with APS C Bodies Such as 1D 5D3 5D4 6D 7D 70D 550D 80D||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
F1 2 Lens Reviews
We have checked about 57340 reviews for f1 2 lens. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- Canon Rf 85mm F1.2 L USM Ds
- Samyang SYXP85-C XP 85mm f/1.2 High Speed Lens for Canon EF with Built-in AE Chip, Black
- TTartisan 50mm F1.2 APS-C Large Aperture Manual Focus Fixed Lens Compatible with Fuji X-Mount Camera
- Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art DC HSM Lens for Canon, Black 210101
- Fujinon XF56mmF1.2 R
- Canon RF 85mm F1.2 L USM Lens, Black
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 25mm F1.2 PRO Lens, for Micro Four Thirds Cameras
- Sony FE 50mm F1.8 Standard Lens SEL50F18F/2
- Panasonic LUMIX G LEICA DG NOCTICRON LENS, 42.5MM, F1.2 ASPH., PROFESSIONAL MIRRORLESS MICRO FOUR THIRDS...
- Meike 85mm f1.8 Large Aperture Full Frame Auto Focus Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS EF Mount Digital SLR...
1. Canon Rf 85mm F1.2 L USM Ds
- Beautiful bokeh with DS* coating
- High image quality and bright f/1.2 aperture mid-telephoto zoom RF L lens.
- Blue spectrum refractive optics (br) Reduces chromatic aberration.
- Minimum focusing distance of 2.79 ft./0.85M.
- Control ring for direct setting changes.
- Lens Type: Macro
2. Samyang SYXP85-C XP 85mm f/1.2 High Speed Lens for Canon EF with Built-in AE Chip
- Aperture range of F1.
- Enhanced ultra multi-coating (UMC); Manual focus lens with built-in AE chip for auto metering and auto exposure with your camera.
- Features 9 diaphragm blades; minimum focusing distance of 31.5 inches
- Uses 86mm filter size and features an angle of view of 28.52 degrees on full frame cameras
- Filter Thread : Front:86 mm
3. TTartisan 50mm F1.2 APS-C Large Aperture Manual Focus Fixed Lens Compatible with Fuji X-Mount Camera
- Fuji X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format】 75mm(35mm Equivalent)： excellent for portrait, landscape, and humanity photograph.
- 7 Elements in 5 Groups & Ideal Aperture】: Its optical system consists of 7elements in 5 groups.
- Durable, Compact & Portable】: Metal body, only weight 0.
- COMPATIBLE】:Fuji X-A1 X-A10 X-A2 X-A3 A-AT X-M1 XM2 X-T1 X-T3 X-T10 X-T2 X-T20 X-T30 X-Pro1 X-Pro2 X-E1 X-E2 E-E2s X-E3.
4. Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art DC HSM Lens for Canon
- F1.8 maximum aperture
- F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 72mm filter size
- Minimum focusing distance 28 cm/ 11.0 in. USB Dock compatible, MC-11 compatible.
- Available in Canon EF (EF-S), Sony Alpha (dot), Nikon f (DX) mounts
- 0.23 optical Zoom
5. Fujinon XF56mmF1.2 R
- 35mm equivalent – 85mm
- Max aperture F1.2, Min aperture F16
- Number of blades – 7(rounded diaphragm opening)
- Focus Range : Normal 0.7m – ∞; Macro 0.7m-3m
- Filter Size 62mm. Max. magnification :0.09x
6. Canon RF 85mm F1.2 L USM Lens
- High image quality and bright f/1.2 aperture L lens for EOS R System cameras.
- Blue spectrum refractive optics (br) Reduces chromatic aberration.
- Minimum focusing distance of 2.79 ft. /0.85M.
- A control ring for direct setting changes.
- One Aspheric element and one UD lens.
- Macro Lens Type. Lens Format: Lens Format: Full-Frame. Special Features: Aspherical
- Lens compatible with Canon Mirrorless Full Frame Cameras (EOS RP, EOS R, EOS R5, EOS R6)
7. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 25mm F1.2 PRO Lens
- Ultra-Bright f1.2 aperture
- 19 elements in 14 groups for outstanding resolution
- Superior optical design eliminates aberrations and fringing. Closest Focusing Distance : 0.3m
- Z Coating Nano (advanced Zuiko extra low reflection optical coating)
- Manual focus clutch
8. Sony – FE 50mm F1.8 Standard Lens (SEL50F18F/2)
- Large F1. 8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects
- 7-blade circular aperture creates beautiful defocused bokeh
- Compact, lightweight design Ideal for full-frame e-mount cameras
- Aspherical element controls spherical aberration and coma
- Double-gauss configuration suppresses field curvature & distortion
9. Panasonic LUMIX G LEICA DG NOCTICRON LENS
- Optically Stabilized with LUMIX Power O.I.S.
- LUMIX Advanced Nano Surface Coating
- External Aperture Ring and Metal Lens Hood
- Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
- Lens not Zoomable
10. Meike 85mm f1.8 Large Aperture Full Frame Auto Focus Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS EF Mount Digital SLR Camera Compatible with APS C Bodies Such as 1D 5D3 5D4 6D 7D 70D 550D 80D
- Filter size is 67mm, minimum focus distance with 0.85m
- Lens aperture range is F/1.8-F/22, lens construction with 6 groups of 9 pieces
- Full frame view: level: 16 degree / vertical: 24 degrees / diagonal: 28.5 degrees
- Lens carrying the usual electronic contacts, but also a USB connection that can be used to upgrade the lens firmware.
- Suitable for a wide range of other subjects, including selective architecture, landscapes, portrait, short range sports and theatre photography.
F1 2 Lens Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great F1 2 Lens stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying F1 2 Lens in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect F1 2 Lens for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about F1 2 Lens Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best F1 2 Lens in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best F1 2 Lens currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top F1 2 Lens based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the F1 2 Lens before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the F1 2 Lens they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good F1 2 Lens, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your F1 2 Lens before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable F1 2 Lens will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good F1 2 Lens if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated F1 2 Lens on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.