Are you looking for the Best Koss Earphones. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 46910 reviews available online for Koss Earphones. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Koss Earphones
|1||KOSS 194613 Bluetooth Full Size Headphones||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Koss KSC32i GRY Sport Clip Headphones||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Koss KPH7 Lightweight Portable Headphone||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Koss KTXPRO1 Titanium Portable Headphones with Volume Control||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Koss KEB9IW Wired Earphones||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Koss 'The Plug' In-Ear Headphones (Black)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Koss Porta Pro On Ear Headphones with Case||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Koss KSC21 SportClip Clip-On Headphones||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Koss SportaPro Stereo Headphones||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Koss Earphones Reviews
We have checked about 46910 reviews for koss earphones. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- KOSS 194613 Bluetooth Full Size Headphones
- Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones, Single, Standard Packaging White/Gray
- Koss KSC32i GRY Sport Clip Headphones, Grey
- Koss KPH7 Lightweight Portable Headphone, Black
- Koss KTXPRO1 Titanium Portable Headphones with Volume Control, Single, Standard Packaging
- Koss KEB9IW Wired Earphones, White
- Koss 'The Plug' In-Ear Headphones Black
- Koss Porta Pro On Ear Headphones with Case, Black / Silver
- Koss KSC21 SportClip Clip-On Headphones,Black
- Koss SportaPro Stereo Headphones, Standard Packaging
1. KOSS 194613 Bluetooth Full Size Headphones
- Full size headphones
- Bluetooth v.4.0 wireless headphones with cell phone protocol and built in microphones
- 230 mAh rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Unique D‐profile shape for superior sound and fit
- Fold flat design for compact storage
2. Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Sport clip design fits neatly around each ear, with pivoting earplates for a comfy fit
- Titanium-coated drivers deliver accurate sound reproduction with little distortion
- Neodymium iron boron magnets offer deep bass performance for an extended frequency response
- Cord measures four feet long; L-shaped 3.5 mm plug
- Frequency response – 15hz–25khz
- Compatible devices: Cellphone
- Connector type: 3.5mm Jack
4. Koss KPH7 Lightweight Portable Headphone
- Adjustable headband for comfort and secure fit
- 3.5mm plug and 4 ft. cord
- Deep base response
- Frequency response 80-18,000 hz, 91db SPL sensitivity
- 32 Ohms
5. Koss KTXPRO1 Titanium Portable Headphones with Volume Control
- Frequency Response – 15-25,000 Hz and Impedance – 60 ohms
6. Koss KEB9IW Wired Earphones
- Noise isolating in-ear buds
- In line, one touch microphone
- Slim form-factor for maximum comfort
- Angled element for the perfect fit
- Extra cushions
7. Koss ‘The Plug’ In-Ear Headphones (Black)
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- 16 to 23,000 Hz frequency response
- Deep bass performance
- 4- Foot cord
- Wireless communication technology: Bluetooth
8. Koss Porta Pro On Ear Headphones with Case
- Designed for deep bass performance
- Comfortable, secure fit with adjustable headband and multi-pivoting earplates
- Two adjustable temporal-comfort zone pads shift the pressure and perfectly balance the ear plates on your ear.
- Collapsible for maximum portability, includes carrying case
- Connector Type: 1 x Headphones (mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm)
9. Koss KSC21 SportClip Clip-On Headphones
- Wide-range frequency response
- Soft foam ear cushions
- Open, hear-through sound
- Frequency response – 20hz-20khz and impedance – 26 ohms
10. Koss SportaPro Stereo Headphones
- Headband pivots backward at its base, easily converting from over-the-head style to a behind-the-head style.
- Foam ear cushions
- Collapses into a compact, protective package that tucks neatly in a briefcase, gym bag or backpack
- Frequency response: 5Hz-25kHz
- Imp: 60Ω
- 15 to 25,000 Hz frequency response
- Flexible headband design, fully collapsible
- Foam ear cushions for open sound
- Includes 0.125-inch and 0.25-inch stereo plugs
Koss Earphones Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Koss Earphones stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Koss Earphones in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Koss Earphones for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Koss Earphones Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Koss Earphones in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Koss Earphones currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Koss Earphones based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Koss Earphones before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Koss Earphones they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Koss Earphones, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Koss Earphones before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Koss Earphones will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Koss Earphones if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Koss Earphones on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.