Are you looking for the Best Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 57282 reviews available online for Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography
|1||Panasonic LUMIX GX85 4K Digital Camera||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ Lens||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Panasonic LUMIX G II Lens||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Panasonic LUMIX G95 20.3 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 75 to 300mm II F4.8-6.7 Zoom Lens||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||The Panasonic GX9 Menu System Simplified||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Panasonic LUMIX G Lens||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Lens||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm F4.0-5.6 II Lens||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Meike 35mm F1.7 Manual Focus Prime Lens for Micro 4/3 MFT M4/3 Olympus and Panasonic Mirrorless Cameras||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography Reviews
We have checked about 57282 reviews for micro four thirds lens for street photography. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- Panasonic LUMIX GX85 4K Digital Camera, 12-32mm and 45-150mm Lens Bundle, 16 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera...
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ Lens, for Micro Four Thirds Cameras Silver
- Panasonic LUMIX G II Lens, 14mm, F2.5 ASPH., Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-H014AK USA BLACK
- Panasonic LUMIX G95 20.3 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera, 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 Micro Four Thirds Lens, 5-Axis...
- OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 75 to 300mm II F4.8-6.7 Zoom Lens, for Micro Four Thirds Cameras
- The Panasonic GX9 Menu System Simplified
- Panasonic LUMIX G Lens, 25mm, F1.7 ASPH, Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds, H-H025K USA Black
- OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Lens, for Micro Four Thirds Cameras
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm F4.0-5.6 II Lens, for Micro Four Thirds Cameras Black
- Meike 35mm F1.7 Manual Focus Prime Lens for Micro 4/3 MFT M4/3 Olympus and Panasonic Mirrorless Cameras...
1. Panasonic LUMIX GX85 4K Digital Camera
- Fine Detail Performance: 16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter resulting in a near 10 percent boost in fine detail resolving power over existing 16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensors.
- Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera Kit: With 2 super compact lenses 12 32mm F3.
- Class Leading Dual Image Stabilization: In body 5 axis dual image stabilization works in both photo and motion picture recording—including 4K video—to produce clear handheld shots even in low light conditions.
- Live Viewfinder and Tilting LCD Display: Integrated eye level electronic viewfinder (2764K dots) and rear touch enabled 3 inch LCD display (1040K dots) provides 80 degrees of up tilt and 45 degrees of down tilt to maximize viewing.
- 4K VIDEO CAPTURE: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160), plus exclusive Lumix 4K photo and 4K post focus allows you to record photos up to 30fps and set your desired focus points after the photo has been taken.
2. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 EZ Lens
- Collapsible, portable electric zoom lens
- 3x zoom range covers everything from landscapes to portraits
- Remote control of zoom available with smart phone app
- Close focusing down to 7.87 inches
- Optional auto closing lens cap available.
3. Panasonic LUMIX G II Lens
- Lumia MFT lens – wide angle 14mm lens MFT mount has compatible with Micro Four Thirds mounted cameras, including Lumia g Mirrorless Digital Cameras.
- Wide aperture – wide F2.
- Low profile lens – the super narrow profile of this “pancake type” lens makes it a good choice for low weight travel and snapshot photography.
- Filter size – 46mm filter thread
4. Panasonic LUMIX G95 20.3 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera
- Focus on Your Creativity: Perfect for photographers who are ready to excel, the LUMIX G95 has a superb, powerful 20.
- Versatile and Portable: Lightweight Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera is weather sealed with a flexible, free-angle monitor, ready for any adventure; LUMIX G 12-60mm F3.
- Exceptional Flexibility: 4K 24/30P video capture, plus preinstalled Vlog-L, features log characteristics with 12 Stops of dynamic range for maximum freedom in editing.
- Features for Maximum Expression: Live View Composite mode lets you compose a single image out of many; adjust focus after shooting; develop, and retouch inside this photography camera.
- High Sound Quality: External microphone/headphone jacks let you record and monitor sound using external equipment.
5. OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 75 to 300mm II F4.8-6.7 Zoom Lens
- Notes on shooting: Edges of pictures may be cut off if more than one filter is used or if a thick filter is used.
- Excellent imaging performance. Super-telephoto shooting in a compact, lightweight, affordable lens.
- MSC mechanism for fast, quiet auto focusing
- Closest focusing distance: 0.
- Maximum image magnification 0.18x (35 millimeter equivalent maximum image magnification 0.36x)
7. Panasonic LUMIX G Lens
- Micro Four Thirds a versatile MFT 25 millimeter lens with a natural viewing angle Suitable for a wide variety of occasions (35 millimeter camera equivalent: 50 millimeter).
- F1.7 brightness beautiful background bokeh effect from its large diameter F1.7 aperture
- Super lightweight compact at only 125G/ 2.
- Photo and video Hybrid photography enabled for both photo and HD video recording with quiet and smooth fast action stepping motor focusing.
- Angle of View: 47°
8. OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Lens
- Weatherproof Macro lens withstands harsh conditions
- 7.4 inch minimum working distance, Focal Length – 60 mm
- 1x 35mm equivalent maximum magnification
- 13 separate lens elements in 10 groups assures faithful reproduction of finest details
- Focus limit switch speeds up auto focus, Built-in working distance window for subject distance confirmation.
9. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm F4.0-5.6 II Lens
- Dustproof and splash proof
- Minimum focusing distance : 20 inches, Focal Length : 14-150 millimeter
- Zuiko Extra-low reflection optical coating
- 28-300 millimeter 35 millimeter equivalent, Compatible with all micro four thirds cameras
- Comes with lens hood (LH-61C), lens cap, rear lens cap.
10. Meike 35mm F1.7 Manual Focus Prime Lens for Micro 4/3 MFT M4/3 Olympus and Panasonic Mirrorless Cameras
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable “M mode ” or “Release without lens” in the setting of camera.
- Compatible with Panasonic G1 G2 G3 G5 G6 G7 GF1 GF2 GF3 GF5 GF6 GM1 GM5 GM10 GX1 GX7 GX8 GH1 GH2 GH3 GH4, Olympus epm1 epm2 E-PL1 E-PL2 E-PL3 E-PL5 E-PL6 E-PL7 E-M1 E-M5 E-M10.
- With a wide aperture fo f/1.7, the lens can be usable indoors, at nighttime or dark environment
- Nano technology multi-layer coating, which can effectively reduce flaring, vignetting and ghosting
- Aperture range: f/1.7-f/22, mininum focus distance: 0.3m
Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Micro Four Thirds Lens For Street Photography on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.