Are you looking for the Best Sony 50mm Prime. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 50061 reviews available online for Sony 50mm Prime. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Sony 50mm Prime
|1||Sony - E 50mm F1.8 OSS Portrait Lens (SEL50F18/B)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||50mm F1.4 Art DG HSM for Sony E||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Sony SEL50M28 FE 50mm F2.8 Full Frame E-mount Lens (Black)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Sony 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera w/ 16-50mm and 55-210mm Power Zoom Lenses||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Sony - FE 50mm F1.8 Standard Lens (SEL50F18F/2)||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Sony FE 50mm F2.5 G Full-Frame Ultra-Compact G Lens||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Sony SEL50F14Z Planar T FE 50mm f/1.4 ZA Lens||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Sony a7 III Full Frame Mirrorless Camera with 28-70mm||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Alpha E-Mount Retractable Zoom Lens (Bulk Packaging)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Sony 50mm Prime Reviews
We have checked about 50061 reviews for sony 50mm prime. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Portrait Lens SEL50F18/B, Black
- 50mm F1.4 Art DG HSM for Sony E
- Sony SEL50M28 FE 50mm F2.8 Full Frame E-mount Lens Black
- Sony 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera
- Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera w/ 16-50mm and 55-210mm Power Zoom Lenses
- Sony FE 50mm F1.8 Standard Lens SEL50F18F/2
- Sony FE 50mm F2.5 G Full-Frame Ultra-Compact G Lens
- Sony SEL50F14Z Planar T FE 50mm f/1.4 ZA Lens
- Sony a7 III Full Frame Mirrorless Camera with 28-70mm, FE 50mm f/1.8 Lens, 64GB Card, and Accessory Bundle...
- Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Alpha E-Mount Retractable Zoom Lens Bulk Packaging
1. Sony – E 50mm F1.8 OSS Portrait Lens (SEL50F18/B)
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization and 7-blade circular aperture for beautiful defocus effects.
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.
- Large F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects. Angle of View (APS-C) : 32°
- Compact, lightweight mid-range telephoto prime with elegant aluminum alloy exterior.
- In-the-box: Hood (ALC-SH116), Lens front cap, Lens rear cap
2. 50mm F1.4 Art DG HSM for Sony E
- Completely redesigned and reengineered
- Exceptional image quality
- Incredible focal point sharpness when wide open
- Pairs well with pro-level dslr’s
- Mtf a1-tested
3. Sony SEL50M28 FE 50mm F2.8 Full Frame E-mount Lens (Black)
- Full-frame 50mm macro lens with 1:1 magnification, F2.
- ED glass effectively compensates for axial chromatic aberration, Robust and reliable dust and moisture resistant design, Focus-mode switch, focus-range limiter and focus-hold button.
- Distance scale, Magnification scale and Distance index, Compact (2.
- 7-blade circular aperture design produce beautiful bokeh. Angle of View (0.11 feet) : 47 degree
- Minimum Focus Distance: 6.3 inches. Filter Thread Front: 55 mm
4. Sony 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera
- Bright f2.8 aperture for low-light shots
- High-contrast, high-resolution image quality
- Focus Range Limiter for faster auto focusing
- Focus Hold button for full creative control
- 35mm Focal-length equivalant: 75mm
5. Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera w/ 16-50mm and 55-210mm Power Zoom Lenses
- Amazing quality in half the size & weight of conventional DSLRs, World’s fastest auto focus6 at 0.
- Capture life in high resolution and in low light with 24MP APS-C sensor and 2 lenses provide the tools you’ll need to start shooting immediately, Instant sharing via smartphone with Wi-Fi and NFC.
- What you see is what you get with built-in OLED viewfinder, Easy and intuitive controls help you shoot like a pro, Record Full HD 1080/24/60P video, Convenient features and intuitive controls help you shoot like a pro.
- Monitor Type: 7.
- In the Box: AC adapter (AC-UB10), Eyepiece cup, Lens cap, Lens hood, Lens rear cap, Micro USB cable, Rechargeable battery pack (NP-FW50), SEL55210, SELP1650, Shoulder strap.
6. Sony – FE 50mm F1.8 Standard Lens (SEL50F18F/2)
- Large F1. 8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects
- 7-blade circular aperture creates beautiful defocused bokeh
- Compact, lightweight design Ideal for full-frame e-mount cameras
- Aspherical element controls spherical aberration and coma
- Double-gauss configuration suppresses field curvature & distortion
7. Sony FE 50mm F2.5 G Full-Frame Ultra-Compact G Lens
- Ultra-compact fast prime w/ G series lens quality and performance
- F2.5 max aperture for low-light and shallow depth of field
- Three Aspheric elements for corner-to-corner sharpness
- Aluminum exterior ensures a premium finish and durability
- Ultra-compact and lightweight for both full-frame and APS-C cameras
8. Sony SEL50F14Z Planar T FE 50mm f/1.4 ZA Lens
- 50mm wide aperture Prime lens with ZEISS Planar design, Center to corner sharpness with outstanding resolution, Bright F14 maximum aperture with excellent low light performance,Lens Groups / Elements:9 / 12.
- Sony E-mount.
- 11-blade aperture and aspheric elements for smoothly defocused backgrounds, 12 Elements in 9 Groups with Advanced Aspheric and ED glass, Ring Drive SSM for fast, quiet and precise focusing.
- Aperture ring with a selectable click ON/OFF switch, AF/MF switch for direct auto/manual focus control, Dust and moisture resistant for robust reliability.
9. Sony a7 III Full Frame Mirrorless Camera with 28-70mm
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Sony a7 III Full Frame Mirrorless Camera with 28-70mm Lens, Sony FE 50mm f/1.
- SONY ALPHA A7 III: Ideal for beginners and seasoned professionals alike, the a7 III has renewed features for everything you need.
- CAPTURE UP TO 10 FPS: The a7 III is equipped with a refined image processing system that allows it to capture full 24.
- FE 50MM f/1.
10. Sony 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Alpha E-Mount Retractable Zoom Lens (Bulk Packaging)
- POWER ZOOM for smooth zooming with superb operability and quietness
- ED glass and Aspherical lens elements for excellent performance with reduced aberrations
- Built-in image stabilization
- This lens is designed for Sony ? camera system E-mount cameras. You cannot use it on A-mount cameras
Sony 50mm Prime Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Sony 50mm Prime stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Sony 50mm Prime in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Sony 50mm Prime for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Sony 50mm Prime Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Sony 50mm Prime in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Sony 50mm Prime currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Sony 50mm Prime based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Sony 50mm Prime before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Sony 50mm Prime they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Sony 50mm Prime, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Sony 50mm Prime before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Sony 50mm Prime will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Sony 50mm Prime if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Sony 50mm Prime on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.