Are you looking for the Best Sony 50mm. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 43427 reviews available online for Sony 50mm. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Sony 50mm
|1||Sony SEL50F14Z Planar T FE 50mm f/1.4 ZA Lens||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Sony FE 50mm F2.5 G Full-Frame Ultra-Compact G Lens||9||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Sony - FE 50mm F1.8 Standard Lens (SEL50F18F/2)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Sony SEL50M28 FE 50mm F2.8 Full Frame E-mount Lens (Black)||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.2 Aspherical Lens for Sony E-Mount||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Sony FE 50mm F1.2 GM Full-Frame Large-Aperture G Master Lens||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Sony SEL55210 E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS E-mount Wide Zoom Lens - Silver (Renewed)||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Sony - E 50mm F1.8 OSS Portrait Lens (SEL50F18/B)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Sony 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens (SEL24F14GM)||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Sony 50mm Reviews
We have checked about 43427 reviews for sony 50mm. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- Sony SEL50F14Z Planar T FE 50mm f/1.4 ZA Lens
- Sony FE 50mm F2.5 G Full-Frame Ultra-Compact G Lens
- Sony FE 50mm F1.8 Standard Lens SEL50F18F/2
- Sony SEL50M28 FE 50mm F2.8 Full Frame E-mount Lens Black
- Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.2 Aspherical Lens for Sony E-Mount
- Sony FE 50mm F1.2 GM Full-Frame Large-Aperture G Master Lens
- Sony SEL55210 E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS E-mount Wide Zoom Lens Silver Renewed
- Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Portrait Lens SEL50F18/B, Black
- Sony 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera
- Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens SEL24F14GM, Black
1. Sony SEL50F14Z Planar T FE 50mm f/1.4 ZA Lens
- 50mm wide aperture Prime lens with ZEISS Planar design, Center to corner sharpness with outstanding resolution, Bright F14 maximum aperture with excellent low light performance,Lens Groups / Elements:9 / 12.
- Sony E-mount.
- 11-blade aperture and aspheric elements for smoothly defocused backgrounds, 12 Elements in 9 Groups with Advanced Aspheric and ED glass, Ring Drive SSM for fast, quiet and precise focusing.
- Aperture ring with a selectable click ON/OFF switch, AF/MF switch for direct auto/manual focus control, Dust and moisture resistant for robust reliability.
2. Sony FE 50mm F2.5 G Full-Frame Ultra-Compact G Lens
- Ultra-compact fast prime w/ G series lens quality and performance
- F2.5 max aperture for low-light and shallow depth of field
- Three Aspheric elements for corner-to-corner sharpness
- Aluminum exterior ensures a premium finish and durability
- Ultra-compact and lightweight for both full-frame and APS-C cameras
3. Sony – FE 50mm F1.8 Standard Lens (SEL50F18F/2)
- Large F1. 8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects
- 7-blade circular aperture creates beautiful defocused bokeh
- Compact, lightweight design Ideal for full-frame e-mount cameras
- Aspherical element controls spherical aberration and coma
- Double-gauss configuration suppresses field curvature & distortion
4. Sony SEL50M28 FE 50mm F2.8 Full Frame E-mount Lens (Black)
- Full-frame 50mm macro lens with 1:1 magnification, F2.
- ED glass effectively compensates for axial chromatic aberration, Robust and reliable dust and moisture resistant design, Focus-mode switch, focus-range limiter and focus-hold button.
- Distance scale, Magnification scale and Distance index, Compact (2.
- 7-blade circular aperture design produce beautiful bokeh. Angle of View (0.11 feet) : 47 degree
- Minimum Focus Distance: 6.3 inches. Filter Thread Front: 55 mm
5. Voigtlander Nokton 50mm f/1.2 Aspherical Lens for Sony E-Mount
- for SONY E mirrorless cameras
- Aspheric glass for sharpness
- Includes shade
- f1.2 for beautiful bokeh rendering
6. Sony FE 50mm F1.2 GM Full-Frame Large-Aperture G Master Lens
- Compact F1.2 prime lens w/ awe-inspiring G Master resolution and bokeh
- F1.2 max aperture for extraordinary shallow depth of field
- Three (XA) Extreme Aspheric elements for stunning resolution
- 11-blade circular aperture contributes to gorgeous bokeh
- Compact, lightweight design: Ideal for both full-frame and APS-C2
8. Sony – E 50mm F1.8 OSS Portrait Lens (SEL50F18/B)
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization and 7-blade circular aperture for beautiful defocus effects.
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.
- Large F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects. Angle of View (APS-C) : 32°
- Compact, lightweight mid-range telephoto prime with elegant aluminum alloy exterior.
- In-the-box: Hood (ALC-SH116), Lens front cap, Lens rear cap
9. Sony 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera
- Bright f2.8 aperture for low-light shots
- High-contrast, high-resolution image quality
- Focus Range Limiter for faster auto focusing
- Focus Hold button for full creative control
- 35mm Focal-length equivalant: 75mm
10. Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens (SEL24F14GM)
- Compact Master wide prime Lens w/stunning wide-open resolution
- F1.4 max aperture provides extraordinary exposure and Depth of field
- G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth bokeh
- Two XA elements for natural, lifelike high resolution results
- In the box: Hood (ALC-SH154), Lens front cap (ALC-F67S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM), Case
Sony 50mm Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Sony 50mm stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Sony 50mm in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Sony 50mm for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Sony 50mm Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Sony 50mm in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Sony 50mm currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Sony 50mm based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Sony 50mm before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Sony 50mm they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Sony 50mm, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Sony 50mm before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Sony 50mm will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Sony 50mm if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Sony 50mm on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.