Are you looking for the Best Vintage 35mm Film. You are in the right place. Our team went through about 43339 reviews available online for Vintage 35mm Film. We chose the finest ones, and prepared this list for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Vintage 35mm Film
|1||Vintage Canon AE-1 Program 35mm SLR Camera with 50mm 1:1.8 Lens||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Canon TX 35mm Film Camera with Canon FD 50mm Lens||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Kodak Ultramax 400 Color Print Film 36 Exp. 35mm DX 400 135-36 (108 Pics) (Pack of 3)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||KODAK FunSaver 35mm Single Use Camera||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Universal Horror Collection: Volume 3 [Blu-ray]||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||B25 35mm Film Camera with Flash||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Film Lover Vintage 35mm 70mm Movie Camera T-Shirt||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||KODAK GOLD 200 Film / 3 pack / GB135-36-Vertical packaging||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||American Cowboys||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Retro Cameras: The Collector's Guide to Vintage Film Photography||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Vintage 35mm Film Reviews
We have checked about 43339 reviews for vintage 35mm film. It was quite difficult to shortlist the ideal ones from thousands of variants online. However, we've tried our best to make sure that you get only the best one from our suggestions.
Table Of Content:
- Vintage Canon AE-1 Program 35mm SLR Camera with 50mm 1:1.8 Lens
- Canon TX 35mm Film Camera with Canon FD 50mm Lens
- Kodak Ultramax 400 Color Print Film 36 Exp. 35mm DX 400 135-36 108 Pics) (Pack of 3, Basic
- KODAK FunSaver 35mm Single Use Camera
- Universal Horror Collection: Volume 3 [Blu-ray]
- B25 35mm Film Camera with Flash, Reusable Vintage Film Cameras for Kids and Adults Green
- Film Lover Vintage 35mm 70mm Movie Camera T-Shirt
- KODAK GOLD 200 Film / 3 pack / GB135-36-Vertical packaging
- American Cowboys
- Retro Cameras: The Collector's Guide to Vintage Film Photography
1. Vintage Canon AE-1 Program 35mm SLR Camera with 50mm 1:1.8 Lens
- Classic mechanical Canon AE-1 Program camera body
- LED light meter display
- Compatible with all Canon FD lenses
- This camera comes with a Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 lens
2. Canon TX 35mm Film Camera with Canon FD 50mm Lens
- Canon TX Camera with 50mm Lens
- Film camera vintage
3. Kodak Ultramax 400 Color Print Film 36 Exp. 35mm DX 400 135-36 (108 Pics) (Pack of 3)
- 3 pack Kodak Ultra Max 400 Color print film 36 exp. 35mm DX 400 135-36 (108 pics)
- Country of Origin:China
- Package weight:4.0 lb
- Package dimensions:4.32″L x 9.65″W x 19.05″H
4. KODAK FunSaver 35mm Single Use Camera
- Product Type:Camera Film
- Item Package Dimension:3.81 Cm L X 6.604 Cm W X 13.462 Cm H
- Item Package Weight:0.159 Kg
- Country Of Origin: United States
6. B25 35mm Film Camera with Flash
- Easy to Operate: Just use 135/35mm film (24×36mm) and 1AA alkaline battery, then press the shutter to take a photo.
- Retro Style：Bright frame 0.
- Built-in Flash：Instax wide camera built-in flash and with range up to 4 meters.
- Fun and Special Film Camera: Capture special moments with friends and kids, Recalls the fun-filled vintage film photos taken in the old days, which can bring them good vibes and memories.
- Film Transport: Reusable film camera 35mm is a manual rewind.
7. Film Lover Vintage 35mm 70mm Movie Camera T-Shirt
- For filmmakers film students film buffs 35mm film 70mm film lovers and film critics.
- Features distressed plastisol vintage work look.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
8. KODAK GOLD 200 Film / 3 pack / GB135-36-Vertical packaging
- Excellent consistency & Excellent processing robustness.
- High sharpness and high resolution.
- Designed for exposure by daylight and electronic flash.
- 35mm iso 200
- 36 exposures
Vintage 35mm Film Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Vintage 35mm Film stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Vintage 35mm Film in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Vintage 35mm Film for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Vintage 35mm Film Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Vintage 35mm Film in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Vintage 35mm Film currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Vintage 35mm Film based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Vintage 35mm Film before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Vintage 35mm Film they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Vintage 35mm Film, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Vintage 35mm Film before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Vintage 35mm Film will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Vintage 35mm Film if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Vintage 35mm Film on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.